No child should go to school or go to bed hungry. With everyone starting within their community, understanding its needs, building strong relationships, we can collectively create a sustainable solution with a global impact. Feed Our Babies is a community. Together, we are nourishing our children and our future.
Please join us! There are many ways to make a difference: sponsor an event or program, make a donation or volunteer your time. Thank you in advance!
We are currently raising money for our Thanksgiving Food Drive. Any contribution will help feed families in our community.
Your tax-deductible donation funds local programs that provide healthy, nutrient-dense foods for children and their families within your community. Any amount makes a difference! 100% of your donations are invested directly into the success of Feed Our Babies USA. We are 100% volunteer based non-profit.
- One time
- Automatic monthly donation
FOB has weekly and annual events that are fun and engaging for the entire family. We welcome all ages, local school & social clubs, community groups and team building activities. Please review the information below and contact us.
OVERVIEW OF WEEKLY & ANNUAL VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
- FOOD PANTRY – Stock deliveries, manage the operations and disperse food to our families.
- EMERGENCY FOOD BOXES – Package food boxes.
- WEEKEND LUNCH PROGRAM – Make sandwiches, pack lunch bags, decorate lunch bags and write inspirational notes.
- BRIDGING COMMUNITY GAPS – Specific to each event. For example: Farmer’s Market hosting Produce on Wheels event, volunteers help with table set up, food disbursement, box breakdown, clean up.
- END OF SCHOOL YEAR MARKET & THANKSGIVING HARVEST EVENT – Manage volunteers, connect with donating businesses and individuals, build corporate partnerships, package foods, stock pantry and participate in Event Day distribution.
Everyday Wish List
- Lunch bags
- Paper grocery bags – great way to repurpose your bags
- Sandwich bags
- Food handling gloves
- Peanut butter (no high fructose corn syrup)
- Jelly (no high fructose corn syrup)
- Bread (100% whole wheat)
- Apple sauce (no added sugar)
- Canned goods (low in sodium, low to no added sugar)
For Program specific needs, please contact us.